Just Eat Belfast Bikes
Our rent a bike service resumed on Wednesday 1 July 2020. There are some changes to service and customers should make sure they follow the guidance.
- The touch screen at the bike docking station will be unavailable for use.
To rent a bike, you can do so through the nextbike app or by calling customer services on +44 3433 571 551
To register as a user, you can do so through the nextbike app, by calling customer services or by following instructions on this website.
When at the docking station and when using a bike, please follow this guidance:
- Practise social distancing
- Wash or sanitise your hands before and after using a bike
- Inspect your bike before using it
- Before and after use, please wipe down the key areas of the bike with antibacterial wipes. (Please dispose of waste responsibly)
- Wear gloves when using a bike
- Do not cycle in groups
Your membership will be frozen until Wednesday 1 July 2020. Your membership will be extended to cover the time for which operations were suspended. If you have any questions regarding your account, please contact our customer service team:
If you have any questions regarding your account, please contact Belfast Bikes customer service team on 034 3357 1551 or email email@example.com
Thanks to our members and customers for your co-operation.
Docking station locations
We have over 46 docking stations linking up city.
Download the app
Just Eat, a leading global marketplace for online food delivery, is the new sponsor for the Belfast Bikes public bike share scheme.