Halloween Monster Mash
Date: 27 Oct 2019
Time: 4pm – 7pm
Venue: Titanic Slipways, Belfast
Join us for a spooktacular evening of Halloween family fun, incorporating aspects of both Diwali and Day of the Dead. Our creepy street theatre, hauntingly good music, wicked workshops and more, will light up The Slipways on Sunday 27 October from 4pm to 7pm.
Don your most imaginative costume and come along to enjoy an array of fangtastic activities.
Beginning at 4pm, the entertainment line-up will feature:
- freaky street shows and performers
- breathtaking fire shows
- Themed arts and craft workshops
- Monster fairground rides (fees apply)
- live music on stage
There’ll also be a range of sweet treats and hot food available for purchase between 4pm and 7pm.
Alongside our media partner, presenters will be on stage to entertain the crowd in the build up to the city’s biggest fireworks display. Set to a fiendishly funky soundtrack , fireworks will begin at approximately 6.45pm lasting for 15 minutes.
Admission to the event is free - no tickets required.
This year’s Halloween Monster Mash is starting at the earlier time of 4pm to allow for families with younger children to enjoy the display at 6.45pm. Make sure you’re down at The Slipways in plenty of time for the fun. Below is some travel information if you’re planning your journey.
- The G2 Glider service will operate as per public timetable with pick-ups at Belfast Met, Thompson Dock and Catalyst Inc and drop offs at SSE, Titanic Belfast and Catalyst Inc
- Normal fares apply. More information at translink.co.uk.
- While there is no dedicated car parking for the event, pay spaces are available in the city centre, as well as car parks and on-street parking if you’re jumping on the Glider
- Car parking will be available in the Belfast Met and Titanic Quarter car parks (normal rate)
- £5 all day rate at the NCP car park City Quays, Corporation Street
- Surface car parks on Queen’s Road will be closed for the event.
- The nearest station is Titanic Quarter Halt. Walk time to Titanic Quarter is approximately 10 minutes. More information at translink.co.uk.
- To get to The Slipways you can use ‘The Maritime’ Mile starting at the Big Fish taking you directly to the site
- It’s under 10minutes walk from SSE Arena along the Queen’s Quayside or Queen’s Road
- Please note spectators will not be permitted to stand or sit in vehicles on the Queen’s Road during the display for health and safety concerns. Queen’s Road will fully close to vehicles during the fireworks display from 6.45pm-7pm and will reopen when safe to do so.
For more information on the event, call Visit Belfast Welcome Centre on 028 9024 6609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org