To enter our City Matters competitions you must be:
- a resident within the Belfast City Council electoral area
- 18 years old or over at the time of entry
- Competitions are not open to employees (or immediate family members of Belfast City Council.)
- Only one entry per household.
- We cannot take responsibility for entry forms which are lost or delayed.
- There is no cash alternatives to the prize.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and we reserve the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- We will enter all of the correct entries into a prize draw and pick the winner after the competition end date.
- If you win the competition, we will notify you by telephone. If you have not provided a telephone number we will write to you.
- The council's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We will publish the name of the winner in the next edition of City Matters.
- We may ask you to participate in a promotional photograph.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by contacting us.