Consumer Advice Service
Our consumer advice service provides free specialist advice to consumers and traders in Belfast on issues like:
- faulty goods
- substandard service
- home maintenance and repairs
- consumer credit purchases
- holidays and other consumer goods and services.
They can also help by:
- providing advice
- advising on making a complaint
- drafting letters on your behalf
- following up your complaint
- keeping you up to date with consumer law
- helping you with the Small Claims Court process or to pursue a resolution using the alternatives to court in Northern Ireland.
If you have a consumer issue email, phone or call in to our consumer advice service.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am to 2pm
Opening hours may vary. If you can, check with us before you visit the centre by calling us on 028 9027 0525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Request consumer advice