Order a bin
- You can only order one of each type of bin.
- The size of a general waste bin is 180 litres and costs £15.
- Home compost bins are 330 litres and cost £10.
- If you need to order a recycling bin but aren't sure which collection you're in, call us on 0800 032 8100.
- When you order a compost bin or food waste bin, we'll give you a food waste caddy too.
- You can't order a food waste bin if you have a recycling bin or compost bin.
If you don’t have a food waste bin or a food waste caddy you can email email@example.com
If you already have a general waste bin you can use, you can't order another one online. Contact us on 0800 032 8100 firstname.lastname@example.org
Food waste liners – If you have used your tag and have not received replacement food waste liners and need them urgently, they can be picked up at your local recycling centre or by calling into reception at Cecil Ward Building, 4-10 Linenhall Street, Belfast, BT2 8BP. Alternatively contact us on email@example.com
- If your apartment block does not have a food waste collection please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 032 8100. Remember to leave your name and full postal address.
Replacement lids – Replacement lids for Bryson boxes can be ordered by contacting us email@example.com or 0800 032 8100. Remember to leave your name and full postal address.
Order a bin online
Please read the terms and conditions for online services and our privacy statement.
Order a bin by telephone or post
For information on other ways of ordering bins you can call us on 0800 032 8100 or write to us at:
Waste Management Services
Belfast City Council
4-10 Linenhall Street
Please include your name, delivery address (including postcode), contact telephone number, the type of bin you need and a cheque or postal order for the appropriate amount, made payable to Belfast City Council.
We cannot take payment over the telephone.
If you already have a black bin and want to order another one by telephone or post, you will also need to request an additional bin assessment.
Order a new kerbside box
Kerbside recycling boxes are collected once a week by Bryson Recycling.
To order a new kerbside box, call us on 0800 032 8100.
Bin delivery information
You should receive your order within seven working days. Your bin or boxes will be left at the front of your property or, where possible, in your front garden. If you have specific delivery requirements please state these when you place your order. Please note that we cannot deliver on specified days.
Returns, refunds and cancellations
To return or cancel your order, call us on 0800 032 8100.
Commercial waste collections
You can only order household bins online. If you'd like to arrange a waste collection for a business, visit our commercial waste page.